If yoga and Pilates are your passions, you might want to consider the need for training your metabolic systems. Many mind-body programs focus on strength, flexibility and relaxation. Unfortunately, the cardiovascular and metabolic systems are often neglected. Learn how to augment current mind-body programs to incorporate aerobic/anaerobic interval training. Discover how to creatively train clients’ strength and flexibility while adding important heart-healthy elements into your program.
By Marshall Eklund, MA
- Detail the importance of business development for every instructor/trainer.
- Contrast traditional and mind-body training.
- Detail the need for adding metabolic training to mind-body fitness.
- Detail the structure for building intervals.
- Contrast different interval profiles.
- Convert traditional mind-body exercises into metabolic interval exercises.
|Putting Heart into Mind-Body Training ||Module|