Discover a system to train the body from the inside out. Learn three functional programs that incorporate triplanar movement sequences in a tri-set format. Format #1 utilizes a medicine ball for power endurance and stability training. Format #2 incorporates the stability ball for postural stability and alignment training, while format #3 combines the body bar, the Bender ball and gliding discs for enhanced ROM and stability.
By Keli Roberts
- Review core anatomy.
- Define core stability and mobility.
- Categorize the three phases to improved core function.
- Examine the principles for progression.
- Discuss program design for improving core strength and decreasing lower back disorders.
- Outline three program designs that incorporate stability balls, medicine balls, The Body Bar®, The Bender Ball and Gliding™ discs.
- Design multi-dimensional flexibility training for each phase of training.